Information and Announcements:
BOTA NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE
Tentative Agreement Reached!
October 4, 2018
Today, October 4, 2018, the BOTA Collective Bargaining Committee (CBC) and the District negotiators came to a tentative agreement on a one-year contract deal for 2018-2019. With the Governor’s revised budget and increase to education funds, we are pleased to announce the following highlights of this contract:
- 2.5% increase on the salary schedule
- 2.5% increase on extended day schedule
- Increase in the stipend for elementary “Blended Classroom” to $1000
- Brea Junior High stipend position for Pep Squad/Athletic Coordinator will be split into two separate stipends.
- Increase BOHS Head Varsity Boys and Girls’ Track stipend to $3466
- Additional Secondary PBIS Coordinator stipend of $2864
- Language changes to:
- Article 8 – Hours
- Article 9 – Leave Provisions
- Addition of a Catastrophic Leave Bank
- Article 12 – Evaluation
- Addition of Article 20 –Shared Elementary Employment Contract
We are excited to bring this Tentative Agreement to you. A copy of the entire TA is attached. Please review it carefully.
If you have any questions, please attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, October 9, at 4:00 at the NOCUT office. 749 S. Brea Blvd. Brea CA 92821. Members from the Negotiating Team will be present to answer any questions. Voting will take place at each school site starting October 10th. Ballots will be due to the NOCUT office on Friday, October 12 by 4:00 PM.
Your Negotiating Team
Laurie Brown – Co Chair
Jen Collier – Co Chair
Jim Rogers – CTA Executive Director
Click Link Below for Details
April 10 - 3:45 @ NOCUT
May 8 - 3:45 @ NOCUT